Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 19-02-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat View Post
Certainly I have been called a troll by Dale
Which you seem to cling to despite being called far stranger things by others, maybe you have a thing for me?

Quote:
I refute because what I post is never nasty or ill-intented or designed to spoil. Yet sometimes people just simply do not like you and so they wish to 'get rid of you'. But this is how the world is, and how the cyber world is. Anyone different is a threat. Any individuality or non-conformity has to be got rid of.
I am not trying to get rid of any non-conformity, in fact it is in part due to the different advice and perspectives shared on this forum that has helped shaped me into who I am today.

The reason that I dislike your posts is because they don't add value to the forum, in fact I would say that your comments reduce the legitimacy of the solid advice that many of the users on here offer.

You sit behind your keyboard claiming your out-of-the-box thinking, that you have a better way of approaching the world that gives you a better quality yet in other threads where I have dissected your paper-thin arguments you put on your blinkers. You offer no proof of success; stories or anecdotes yet criticize people like Stein, Phil and Kowalski who have recorded their journey, successes and failures for all to see and judge whether the foundation of their advice is sound.

Furthermore I demonstrated that by generally accepted definition you are a troll however you decided personally that you did not wish to use the word "troll" like the rest of us. You have therefore have taken offence where it was not given due to your problem with that word.

Quote:
would you say that I am being a troll with this post.
I would not say that you are being a troll with this post however your prose is less than concise

You think that you're this enlightened out of the box thinker when really you're the same monkey as the rest of us on a dying planet hurtling through space. You've created your own box for you and the rest of us...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 19-02-2015 at 09:44 PM.