Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#738)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-07-2014, 07:45 PM

Last night I went out and got really drunk then spoke to girls. I was not great with the friends of the girls and/or fighting against the dynamic rather than going with it. Going with the flow I have always found better as it means a bit later on you can get them away from their friends. Silly drunk me. A gay man asked 'would you fuck my bum?'. My friend was so drunk he passed out the main strip and crack heads comforted him. A Czech girl had a bf but told me to come into Subway where she works for discount shit. I learnt that Czechs don't like it being called Czech - Slovakia.

Nearly got with my mates milf of a mother but I was locked in indecision as that's a friendship breaker if there ever was one. As she got dragged away she said something like 'if I wasn't thing's mother would you get with me' I said something really crude and sleazy probably. The bad thing is I wasn't feeling bad about doing it to my friend, just him finding out about it!!!

Oh and I got two girls numbers; one was a promo girl who I've been texting today and the other was some 18 year old - yeah I know numbers are gay.

Think that's my focus; approach consistently through out the night especially at the end; social; going with the flow/friends; isolating and closing

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
GoodRebel (11-08-2014), markuk (20-07-2014)