Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#736)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-07-2014, 09:31 PM

Went out last night with my regulars but in a different dynamic. It was three guys and one girl, and the girl fucked off quite early to get stoned. I knew it was going to be a great night because the one guy is one of my best mates, who I have all these crazy nights out with. We're pre-drinking and the vibes and mood is going great; no drama; no people you have to put up with and it wasn't a big group full of everyone wanting to do different things and it ends up feeling like your managing a diplomatic company.

First we pop into a restaurant that's closed but we knew someone who worked in there who's having some after hours thing. Its full of all the druggy stoner skater kids I knew growing up. I resist the temptation to try and get any MDMA or K, especially after finding out they had none. Chatting shit with everyone until my mates decide to leave so we can actually get into town.

By now we are completely fucked. I try and get us passed the queue at the club and get denied in front everyone which made me look a right cunt, we laugh, in the queue I chat to some girl. 5 minutes later we're in and the girl's friend is getting her to go to the toilet straight away. Make out with her with "No, come here, one sec-one second" pulling her in. She says she'll come find me. On to the bar for a load of drinks which I don't need. Chatting to some girl at the bar and start making out with her, get my drinks and go off. 10 or so minutes later I see her again, and she asks where Im from

"I live across the road". I don't.
"Really?"
"yeah let's go"

Blah blah blah about her friends but we leave, I keep saying I live at the end of wherever we're looking at but end up half fucking her in an alley but take her back to mine and bang her. Back in town by 2am. The lay itself was really really weird and funny but no one wants to hear about a chick on her period and screaming about her boyfriend waiting outside.

Meet my mates again, chat to a few more girls but I think I didn't wanna ditch my friends anymore, instead spending the night having a laugh with them. Then went back to do ketamine at 3am which was fucking mad, I thought Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington were arguing with me but 'thought I wasn't tripping' when Steven Merchant started sticking up for me.

I know I could have pulled again that night as I saw the first girl again but ya know I really do enjoy all the antics that I get upto. I also took a girl home the last night I was out too but that really isn't a field report to write about. Although they both have two things in common: at some point quite early I put 'going back to mine' out there and acted on it, and the girls were not with their friends at the moment I met them.

Next time I'm out I am definitely staying out later to pull. Drugs man, they're bad for you. Oh yeah, and with this girl I straight away said "We'll be back in town in ten minutes. Your friends won't even notice". I've realised a lot of girls don't want to spend the night with you after you've fucked. Every girl I've spoken to it about always talks about wanting the guy to fuck off straight after a one night stand which is perfect for me.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.