Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#733)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-06-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostScript View Post
Yah, try stuff like funfairs or pier's, or crazy golf…all of which I've found work great and are relatively cheap too. The quicker you can make a dick of yourself and not be trying to escalate an interview, the more likely you are both to be swept up in it and things will move quicker anyway.

Anywhere with games and a focus on stuff that's not just the two of you. Lot's of opportunities to laugh about the surroundings/people, challenge her to a game, mock her skills a bit, act wounded if you lose…just generally loads of opportunities to be playful and let your personality out.

Tru dat ...you did say that shit tho! Easy to misread the tone of text tho so maybe I did.

I mean on the one hand I agree, societal/cultural/religious factors clearly influence behaviour especially in groups, but my point is that it will have felt disingenuous to the girls. You didn't fancy either of them, you knew it, they knew it, you wanted something from them (to progress your skills), they felt it and threw up the shields because it was yet another guy wanting something. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just saying there are other ways to look at shit that might serve you more, even if there are environmental factors.

Not so much ego and state, ego is a term that has mainly just sent me chasing my tail over the years and state comes n goes. More self esteem and healthy boundary function I think.
I only approach out of socialness, having fun, or pulling. Never anything to do with skillset, pua-ness or anything.

They didn't sense anything, they were just a bunch of bitches in that environment. I went out the Manchester just this Tuesday again and I met girls from the SAME town (of where the girls are bitchy) and they were friendly and normal.

In this town, or at least the clubs I've been to, girls are bitches.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.