View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-03-2014, 05:19 AM

yeah Phenom, I'm probably adjusting for my own situation. Jeffy talked about 25-35 as a good range for getting into game. Earlier than that you're still building your identity, later it's hard work to change yourself.

I would agree. I've had to take the psychological equivalent of a bolster and 4lb hammer to my psyche to change some of my very unhelpful negative core beliefs into something more positive and helpful.

For instance, I'm not good enough for an 8, even though I've had 9's and maybe the odd ten giving me strong eye contact. And not having the balls to approach them. That kind of shit. Last week a girl approached me, not the first time for her and I would say she's a 9. Think Dina Carrol a few years before this vid and with lighter skin and slightly more petite (same lips, eyes and female energy): Dina Carroll - Don't Be A Stranger ( TV Performance ) - YouTube
For some reason I couldn't pull the trigger.

My Bro is 6 years older than me and he said mid forties was also a point he started to feel the onset of maturity (Saturn return). But it's partly genetic and inherited I reckon. I've known guys much younger than me who were more (emotionally) mature than I was.

A big part of it for me was not engaging in relationships with women. I was scared of that dimension. I think I thought I couldn't handle it. early experiences told me I couldn't handle it. But now I want to give it a try again as a mature guy.

When a girl starts testing you for weaknesses, it can make you crumble if you're actually weak. Now it's more of a joke to me. But I've had to work at it.

The biggest thing for me is I've lost my fear of death. Not meaning I want to die or I'm foolhardy with my life but I'm not afraid of the end anymore, however and whenever it comes. once you accept that it changes how you think.

Funny thing is I don't think my dad's accepted that yet and he's 79. So I'm ahead of the game maybe. I just don't care about shit so much now. I care but don't care if that makes sense.

You can love every moment of life and not care a jot if it ends at any moment. If you can hold that paradox in your mind you're on a winner. I've no doubt about that.

I'll have a look at the link.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 01-03-2014 at 06:27 AM.