View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Andy Yosha being real , nailed it... - 28-02-2014, 05:18 PM

Got this blog post from day game, this sums up my situation, can anyone else relate to this ?? this is brilliant someone like Andy Yosha has come out and said this, moral of the story is dosent matter what level you are, what situation your in , never give up the game, that was my biggest regret, relationship stalled everything just as i was getting good , heres to everyone hitting it hard and persisting in 2014 and being the best version of themselves they can be

Hey mate,

This might come as a bit of surprise to you.

My dating life sucks right now.

That’s right.

A few years ago, yours truly was a Daygame machine. I was ON FIRE. And I had an abundance of beautiful women all around me, all the time.

Constant fun. And crazy adventures.

But then, Daygame.com started to grow, and I went through the hardest period of my life, ever. Somewhere along the way, I got caught up in the daily grind, and I lost my mojo.

Sure, I went through periods were I hit the streets, approached and got some dates. On and off. But it wasn’t like the good old days.

That’s the thing about being amazing with women:

It’s just like any other skill. When you’re doing it all the time, you get good and you’re confident. But when you don’t do it for a few months, your confidence begins to slide. And before long, you lose your edge.

It happens. No point beating yourself up about it.

But the question is… what are you going to do about it?

Well, here’s what I’m doing.

I’ve just got myself a copy of our own product, Date Against The Machine. And I’m going back to the beginning, and learning it all again.

Gonna get out there, and earn my mojo back.

Step, by step, Day, by day. One approach at a time.

Andy Yosha