(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 08-09-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber View Post
Hi all,

Ok, so first I want to thank Phil and Cumbria PUA for imparting their knowledge in a couple of previous threads. I decided the other day that enough is enough!

I've been working out hard, keeping protein high etc for MANY years and have had enough. I've seriously plateaud and it's time to take it to another level. If I see another kid with traps three times the size of mine who's gym sessions and diet are inferior to mine I think I'm gonna flip.

So, current status - I have a GOOD body, 15% body fat, muscles etc but certainly NOT ripped, very good, awesome etc. And it's not gonna happen - not now that I'm over 30 and with my genes!!

I'm planning on doing the following:

1. Ordering needles from ebay: best place?!
2. choosing a site and ordering testosterone enanthate 250mg and nolvadex and clomid. And, I'm planning on a 10 week cycle with the t.e./nolvadex and then waiting 21 days and doing 3 weeks of climid therapy.

Phil/Cumbria etc I'd be grateful for any advice on this - plus do you reckon I should wait 21 days or just 14 days after last injection before starting pct - the jury seems to be out on this?!

Thanks!
if its your first cycle. Enth is fine. get a deca as well. id do 2mill of each a week for the 10 weeks.

U search online for needle exchanges and get a steroid pack for free.

do ur research into jabbing and get someone to do it for you. play safe and go in the ass or shoulder.

after ur 10 weeks. wait 7 days then have ur HCG shots. 3 over 7 days.

then 2 weeks after your last jab (3 if u wer having deca) start taking the Nolv & Clom.

u take it in a pyramid so like 200 mg for a week 100 for a week 50 for a week or somethin like that. google for peoples diff input.

The deca i suggest you take because of the help it gives for joints, if you are gonna be increasing your strenght by 30% plus in a very short space of time... u need deca, or ur gonna get injured.

Be Carefull... be prepared for BIG strength gains.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Uber (09-09-2013)