View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Weired things girls do - 10-02-2013, 11:07 PM

What stories do you guys have of strange things that women do when sarging?

Rocked up in Bath last night in a last moment decision with a mate. Pulled into a carpark and went into the nearest club, the place was a mood killer as it was uncomfortably rammed. Anyway a couple of things worth noting happened:

1. Blondie next to me at the bar asks if she could buy me a drink. So we downed some Jagerbombs (my mate was driving tonight), chatted shit for a bit and made out a few times. Not long as we go into another room however, she just suddenly stops dancing, as if some possessed woman, just walks upto another chump and makes out with him within a few seconds completely blanking me at two feet away. Weired right?
2. I was standing leaving against a large pillar in the middle of the dancefloor checking my phone, (at this point me and my mate got separated) and I notcices two wavy haired brunettes getting closer and closer. One asks what my name was, whether I was single and some other stuff, moves in and makes out with me and then just says 'see ya ' and walks off. What the hell?

Anyway the night was a result...just a little strange. I actually compiled half of this whilst lying on the floor with a girl this morning in her flat while my mate snores away on the bed with a Brazilian girl next to him that just happened to have tonsilitus and was gutted he couldnt do anything with her. Glad I didn't pick the short straw.

Last edited by -SUPERSTAR-; 10-02-2013 at 11:10 PM.