View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Day Game - creating stronger attraction. - 21-08-2012, 11:12 AM

Ok, so I’m pretty happy approaching and I think the fact I’d been very direct with pretty much every approach has helped me with this. I had assumed however that this ballsyness was enough to build strong attraction. It certainly kick started attraction and some of the girls seemed very excited to swap numbers.

However I feel I have not given them enough of a reason to meet me again, and this is true as I haven't managed any day 2s! I am going to work on this part of my game now. After all, with some of these numbers I have, I (and the girl) have no idea what to say as we have not built strong enough commonalities. I know I'd like to shag them and made that clear, but that alone is not enough of a reason for them to make the effort to meet me.

Some strong closes where I did create a decent connection, I have also messed up, possibly as I have been fairly needy about arranging a date (especially as I knew they were busy). I have also laid on the physical compliments rather too thick, but this has no doubt made them just feel like all I want them for is sex.

I have assumed being forward and honest was a good thing. However some balance is required and I need to pick up on stuff I like about them as a person too.

girls just wanna have fun