View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-08-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aofelix View Post
sorry for 2 topics in 2 days but i dunno how to respond to this at all... or moreso what it means.

"and... are you have any luck on here?"
I've met probably over 100 women from various dating sites and had message exchanges with around 5 times that many, and I've never really figured out the motive behind that question. My favourite response is " ... well its early days yet I've only been on a few says/weeks (as appropriate)..." followed by a swift change of subject. This gives them nothing they can interpret negatively (which most more elaborate answers will) and underlines the fact that your not a serial on line dater (even if you are) most sites thankfully don't show how long youve been signed up.

As for more general tactics: try to go for a direct phone/email/skype/msn contacts exchange after 3 or so medium sized messages (say 100 -150 words). Try to pace your responses to one every 24/48 hours. On your third response just end it with "anyway I think we should talk directly, you can get me on #999999 / <email/msn/skype/--whatever-->" always give your number as a minimum and whatever else takes your fancy. Don't directly ask for theirs or hint in any way that you expect them reciprocate. Personally I avoid facebook etc as it just gives too much away. Really the volunteering your number first tactic is just pure gold and in my experience gets at least an 80% followup rate of them reciprocating or contacting you via one of said means.

Last edited by sapphire; 19-08-2012 at 07:00 PM.