View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default "...have u had any luck on here" dating site - 17-08-2012, 02:35 PM

sorry for 2 topics in 2 days but i dunno how to respond to this at all... or moreso what it means.

im chatting to this bird a bit on this site. fuck it i'll post her whole last message for context.

if this was IRL with a girl in a bar/university,and they ask if im seeing someone its 75% of the time a) they are interested in me and want to see whats going on or 25% of the time b) they are a little interested in my life and want to tell me who they're seeing just to chat shit for a bit...

im not a fan of exchanging essays back and forth and to be quite honest.. im not very good at it but im intrigued to know what the last bit "and... are you have any luck on here?" means and whats best to answer it.

if this was a less sensitive girl i'd be like "LOL YEAH ABOUT 10 DATES ALL GOIN WELL U WANNA BE NUMBER 11?" or i'd straight up be like "yeah a lot of interest but dont worry, you're in the top 3 lol.."

i know shes picky or selective cos 2 of my mates setup accounts for a laugh.. tried to get on her and she blanked them pretty much.

Last edited by aofelix; 18-08-2012 at 01:07 AM.