View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 25-01-2012, 02:17 PM

OKay, thank you thank you and thank you...

however one thing I MUST clarify before I continue: Obviously for the purpose of this forum I translated everything into English, but the girl is Italian and as such the conversation was in Italian. I obviously don't want to give you a lesson, but just quickly in Italian there is a masculine and feminine, and as such "amico" means male friend, and "amica" is female. There isn't a gender neutral word and therefore she can't really hide the gender of her friend, as a girl can when speaking English.

Other than that however, most of the advice here was constructive and useful for future thinking... thank you especially to AJay.

I actually posted the same question in another forum and a guy there said that if she wanted to lose me, she'd've said she was on a date. The fact that she said "friend", indicated interest, whether he was a "date" or not.

Anyway, I was actually talking last night shortly after I posted the question and it seems to be going very well actually. Maybe, as always I overanalysed a bit.

She asked me if I was working because she was hoping to "come and annoy" me in my office. She also wants a "hug" next time I see her (she's devout catholic, so any form of contact is a huge step up).

However, again to AJ you thoughts were very constructive. Thanks