(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to AJay
Default 25-01-2012, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traptinrome View Post
So this is HB8\9, 19 years old
Is the rating of value you’ve given this girl based on how she looks?

Beauty and other attractive traits are subjective to an individual, so this isn't a good indicator of anything really. Other attractive traits are subjective to an individual also.

Try next time maybe saying "a girl I like", "a girl I find interesting", "a girl I respect".......

When I see HB10 or HB7 written in text on this forum I can’t help but imagine a calculative wonk with deep emotional insecurities. (Reason being he has gotten into pickup is to try and fill in the void of emotional insecurities).

Quote:
very shy at first and a self professed nerd
Is she very shy? Why may you be thinking that she's shy?

Could it be she is young and may not have had too many experiences with guys? What could you do make her feel more at ease?

Could it be this is an ego defence strain of thought that prevents you from feeling as though you failed and didn't get to where you wanted with her?

If you’re feeling that a girl is shy with you…….. Then maybe try and build more comfort. Don't expect every girl to know what she's doing. This is an ideal opportunity to take up the position of a Man and be for her what she wants and needs.

Don't be put off if she's not entirely comfortable with touching etc., she might just have never had it before, so it’s naturally for her to be cautious and wary. You already know she would have a fantastic sexual time with you, right???

Quote:
even if she is shy as hell.
How could you help her to be more herself? If I were a 19 year old girl with little or no experience with meeting up with a guy and going back to his house...... I would be shy also.

Do you mean that she is sexually shy?? Or shy with talking???? What exactly???

Have you kissed her yet???? Is she shy when you touch her????

Quote:
We asked about each other's evenings and she said she went out for dinner and the cinema with an "amico" (male friend)
If you just spoke about how your evenings went then maybe you need to spice up the conversation.... with flirtatious risks..... what I mean by that is start off gentle and see where it takes you.... say something random in the middle of the conversation like "I find it hard to concentrate when its wet outside"......... randomness like this can take you both on a magical pathway exhilarating linguistics. You can create interest, curiosity and want with randomness like that. Don't play it safe, gamble and take risks in your social interactions. This also conveys that you have testicals in between your legs!

Quote:
Obviously I didn't question further or do anything that might indicate that I cared.
Did you care???? If you cared then why do you care??

It’s important to learn why you think how you think before trying to decipher how a particular woman may think. All women will vary considerably; however what is prominent to me is woman tend to respond more to risk takers. Be a social risk taker. Put your neck on the line with this girl.

Quote:
Anyway, continued talking and yesterday I said "let's hook up" on saturday. She responded that on saturday she "may have something to do", and after a moment's silence added, "un altro giorno?" (another day?)
She said that she may have something to do???? Could she be taking the piss out of you????

Do you let woman take the piss out of you????

Quote:
Now, it could well be that she does has something to do. It may be that she is seeing her friend, and he may well be a guy she is interested in. That's fine I guess. However, I don't want to seem like a BETA AFC little bitch either.
Did she say "aww i really want see you but I gotta go to my nans, what about another time??"

NO SHE DIDNT???? Then maybe she's taking the piss!

If she is taking the piss, are you going to let her??

Quote:
So I said "let's talk again later in the week because I don't know what I'm doing Friday or Sunday". (note the busy DHV spike there).
lets talk again later???? you wish to talk again with a girl who may be taking the piss??? Do you really have nothing better to do????

Quote:
So, I'm wondering whether to accept it if she isn't down for Saturday and settle for Sunday or something. However on the other side of the coin, she made time for some "friend".
The emotion you may feel sometimes ("jealousy") is there for a reason. Providing you know how to use this emotion it is there to help you. If she's telling you she has gone places with a male friend this is a definite sign that she's not interested.... Why else would she feel the need to tell you it was a MALE friend??? Wouldn't she just say “i went to out with my friend”.???????

If she liked you and respected you she wouldn't want to perposely create any negative emotion in you!

Quote:
What would you do? up until now, what would you have done differently? anyone who knows the female mind well, any idea what's going on in her brain?
It’s not about knowing the female mind; it’s about knowing your own mind. I hope you know what I mean by this. If not let me know and I will explain.

GOOD LUCK!

AJay

"Those who push themselves, and are willing to face pain, exhaustion, hu¬
miliation, rejection, or worse, are the ones who become champions."

Last edited by AJay; 25-01-2012 at 03:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AJay For This Useful Post:
traptinrome (25-01-2012)