View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default "I'm not free Saturday, another day?" - 25-01-2012, 12:03 AM

So this is HB8\9, 19 years old, to the best of my knowledge conservative, very shy at first and a self professed nerd.

We've met up, hung out, she came to my house... all seemed to be going well, even if she is shy as hell.

So this last Saturday, I went out with the boys for a few drinks (had a semi successful sarge even then), and when I got home, I signed into facebook and we spoke on messenger. We asked about each other's evenings and she said she went out for dinner and the cinema with an "amico" (male friend). Obviously I didn't question further or do anything that might indicate that I cared.

Before I continue, I'm not saying this is wrong at all. But please keep it in mind as I continue.

Anyway, continued talking and yesterday I said "let's hook up" on saturday. She responded that on saturday she "may have something to do", and after a moment's silence added, "un altro giorno?" (another day?)

Now, it could well be that she does has something to do. It may be that she is seeing her friend, and he may well be a guy she is interested in. That's fine I guess. However, I don't want to seem like a BETA AFC little bitch either. So I said, "let's talk again later in the week because I don't know what I'm doing Friday or Sunday". (note the busy DHV spike there).

So, I'm wondering whether to accept it if she isn't down for Saturday and settle for Sunday or something. However on the other side of the coin, she made time for some "friend".

What would you do? up until now, what would you have done differently? anyone who knows the female mind well, any idea what's going on in her brain?