View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 21-12-2011, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I disagree that canned 'works', that you need to start with it, that it is in some way useful or valuable, etc., and these are topics hotly debated on the forum. To make a section for noobs to be given canned-focused advice closes those debates permanently.

The structure of the forum itself would be explicitly aligned to the view that noobs need canned and that it in some way 'works' or is useful or valuable.

Concerned members should put their views publicly on the forum and let their ideas live or die in open debate. There are plenty of forums for that sort of thing, this place is something different.

What specifically are these two members' concerns? Is it to do with declining forum traffic, or something else?

Peace,

kowalski
it does work k, but in a diff way

it works because the noobs think its a magic bullet... therefore giving them confidence to approach. Eventually they realise

"Oh i can pretty much say anythin here" but u cant tell them that. they gotta work it out alone

infact if you put somethin in the nood section I.e

* this section is for the new guys, once u realise that the canned material isnt what works, but you...

once you realise that the words you say when you approach dont matter & you can pretty much say anythin as long as ur awesome...

then stay in this section.... once u are ready to accept that PUA isnt about lines, & material & its about being awsome

& finaly.... once u have approached a shit load of women... & been told to fuck off.... or fucked them... it doesnt matter the outcome,

but once you have realised after lots of approached that the words are just 7% of their meaning... and the rest is just you!!

then move on to the main section. Untill then.... keep note of how many bitches floss & let us know when you wanna take the big steps**

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Status (22-12-2011)