View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-12-2010, 03:21 PM

Firstly. Don't text her all day. I made that mistake and lost a HB8 from doing so. Was pissed...But you live and learn. Even if she texts you back instantly with a question or this or that. Leave it for a while...Your busy. Another thing I found is that I would be waiting for her to reply and then over thinking shit. Again, bad...So yeah. Don't be texting her all day.

You want to be setting up a date of some sort but you don't want to come across as free all the time either (Even if you are). You want to be meeting on your terms. A way that I find easiest to ask a girl on a date without sounding needy is having a place I want to go drink at or visit that I haven't been before (Or may have, but like it...She doesnt have to know that though). I would simply send a text like this "Have you checked out (name of place) before? Im off on (day your free) and plan on seeing what its about. You free?". If she says yes then game on. If she says no but shes free another day, don't go with the day shes free. Say your busy and YOU pick another day. Remember it has to be on your terms.