View Single Post
(#366)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-07-2022, 12:37 PM

The trip in question was simply too strong. I barely made it home in time before my entire surroundings became completely distorted to the point it would have been very dangerous for me to be in public.

It hasn't put me off public tripping, though. I do want to experience it but with much smaller doses. Like maybe 0.5g and hit the museum or something like that, where the experience will be intensified and insightful and profound and shit.

I don't get these MFs who post trip reports on Reddit saying they took like 16g. Seems a bit excessive in my as-yet limited opinion and experience. Although I do intend to do the so-called heroic dose of 5g eventually.

It's not like I was completely oblivious to my claim of being clean yet continuing to drink my brains off. In the back of my mind, I knew I wasn't totally clean but I was definitely pleased that I'd given up all the other shit that harmed the shit out of my mind. I've always been well aware of how destructive alcohol is. In just the last few years my drinking has caused me a lot of problems. Remember when I badly broke my arm at the 2019 work Christmas party? That's just one example.

It didn't take me long to figure out how much more beneficial mushrooms are, in so many ways. As well as being fun.

New year new me

You can't win if you don't play