View Single Post
(#364)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-06-2022, 03:02 PM

Yeah, I soon realised my huge underestimation. Thinking back, I was too worried about what people thought. I mean, I don't actually give a fuck if someone knew I was tripping, but I also don't want to end up on the 'took too much' Reddit.

That particular dose was taken on at least a 14-hour empty stomach, so it hit like a ton of bricks. I've since taken 3g using the same lime tek method and it's almost too strong. About an hour and a half in the come-up was so strong I puked. I'm aware this is common with mushrooms but given that it seems to happen to me every time, my next trip dose will be done by completely straining the mushrooms through a cheesecloth rather than consuming them. Either by making mushroom tea or doing lemon tek, but straining after the soaking. Of course, I'll do both, eventually.

I already feel the positive effects and I only started with micro-dosing in April. For one, I haven't drunk alcohol in 7 weeks. I have a massive problem with alcohol in that I can't do moderation and can't control it once I've started. For instance, at the start of May, I decided to have a few cans on a Thursday evening, and I drank until Sunday. This was followed by a killer hangover lasting to the next Thursday.

Having lost a full week with little more to show for it than pain and destruction, I immediately prescribed a self-imposed rehab of 3 months no alcohol. In all likelihood, I'll do even more than that. It's not like I'm going to be grabbing a beer to celebrate, but this is just the initial phase I want to tick off first.

I'm enjoying the clear-headedness, and not regularly going through the misery of alcohol withdrawal.

I'm more creative and productive thanks to mushrooms, and I credit them with enabling me to make this better life choice of ditching the drink. An idea for a novel even popped into my head one night when I was trying to sleep and I started taking outline notes there and then.

I'm amazed at the way you can be sent to another universe on a beautiful trip, and then when I come down from it I feel great in the afterglow. I know they don't compare, but if I took what would be required for an on-par hit from Ecstacy, I would suffer from extreme amphetamine-induced psychosis. Yet with mushrooms you feel amazing, reflecting on the previous few hours. I actually cooked dinner an hour after the trip reported above. Amazing.

I was looking at some of these easy-to-use, DIY grow kits and they do look awesome, and yes, cheap.

I've never been more excited about the future 🍄

You can't win if you don't play