View Single Post
(#363)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 28-06-2022, 04:34 PM

I partake regularly. Though it's been a few months since I took a hefty dose. Recently I've been chewing up a .5 dose once or twice a week depending on when it fits in.

Thats a pretty hefty dose to be wandering through the city centre, man. Around 1g is about where I'd go up to if I'm gonna be out and around people who have no idea and or strangers going about there lives. A lot depends on your body wieght, what else is in your stomach, how tired you are and of course your mood but I wouldn't be planning to take that much and wander about a British city centre, on my own, during the day. Maybe I'd take it and a couple of hours in after I settle in to the experience might go for a walk in that kind of situation but definitely not whilst coming up.

There's no good reason to be near a Wetherspoons on shrooms.

As you know I'm a believer that psychedelics change people permanently and usually for the better. So, in my worldview it's a great thing that you opened up to it. Purely anecdotaly I think they've done wonderful things for me and continue to do so. Maybe I am just getting older and wiser and society as a whole is making better decisions but I sure feel like in my case I wouldn't have made some of the best and boldest decisions of my life if not for psychedelics ... meanwhile I've made a lot fo bad decisions and I don't level the responsiblity of any of them at shrooms, so it's a totally biased assesment.

Keep utilising them. I think first off you kind of have to have a few experiences at different doses to know what that's even gonna be like and then you'll just know when and how much to use and other times you will completely forget you even have any in the house.

And maybe get a grow kit. They are idiot proof, pretty much grows by itself and costs less and the product is not processed in any way you don't have to trust whoever is processing chocolate or powder in pill casings etc.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 28-06-2022 at 11:06 PM.