View Single Post
(#30)
Old

Default 22-10-2021, 07:18 PM

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo Kowalski!! I followed what you said, bro I went out with this girl I met, I don't even know when I met her but it was fun at the end. I hugged her, I am not gonna lie I took a few shots before the date, I know I have to stop this but man I had so much fun. Now I am blasting music.

Yeah I started off the date physically hugging her and shit, then we went to a coffee shop and I was just talking, then after coffee shop we went to a bar and I got a drink.

Lmaoooo so now I am in my element, we started drinking and we play some silly thumb war game, basically after first round we touch foreheads after second round we touch noses and i use this as opportunity to make out heavily. She's into it and giggling and shit, I ask her to come to my crib but she say something like "What about if I am trying to play hard to get", I am drunk so I don't have a good retort for this. I just smile cos when I am drunk I smile and laugh a lot, we keep making out and she's laughing. I walk her to accommodation, we make out again and she says "I should text her". So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's me.

Wow guys!!!! I made out with a girl and she loved it!!, Oh My Dayssssssssssssss. Physical contact guys! Yay! Thanks to Kowalski and everyone. Man I will message her sometime, I think I am going out tonight so yeah I will definitely remember to snap of that. Man yeahhhhhhhh, hahahhaah I am happy that I got some physical contact in

BUT WHO KNOWS EH

Maybe she blocks me and never responds to my messages again Ah welllllllllllllllllllllll, I still got a great reference experience.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"
The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:
kowalski (22-10-2021)