View Single Post
(#29)
Old

Default 21-10-2021, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
You are doing really great out there. It's inspirational.

It's not abnormal to hook up on the first date, but don't worry about it. If you don't think it's already going that way maybe don't take them to your flat.

You didn't say what else happened earlier so I'm gonna guess maybe nothing. When did you first go to kiss her? Ideally kiss your date when you meet up, classic gentlemen's hello - hand on her waist and a peck on the cheek. Take her hand when you walk or offer her to hook your elbow. If you're sat talking, touch her leg when you tell a joke or when she does (lol that won’t happen girls aren't funny). Etc. etc.

Basically be physical from the beginning.

She is on a date with you, so unless she's evil she's interested. I don't think you got friendzoned so much as you just didn't make it comfortable and smooth... and maybe she won't give you another chance and maybe she will.

Try make a move earlier than goodbye at the tram stop or already at or out front of one of your homes. Especially inside your home she will feel pressure that maybe this could escalate quicker than she would want it to. What if she doesn’t like your kiss then what is she gonna do? How is she gonna leave? What if then you are stubborn or are you gonna be angry or manipulative? She doesn’t know, she doesn’t know you at all. It really is a lot of pressure for a girl. If you are already kissing and then go home together it's a whole different thing.

Peace,

kowalski
Thanks so much for writing this out Kowalski, it's much appreciated! I am going on a date this Friday and I will try be physical right from the beginning.

Did about 5 approaches yday, got 1 snapchat. Spoke to her, will hopefully arrange date next week.

Did about 8 approaches today, didn't really hook well. Till the end and I spoke to the sexiest Spanish I have probably ever seen. The set hooked and I got her contact details.

BUT MAN i messed it up after getting the details.

Me: Hey Maria, cool meeting you today.
Me: Here's another bit of Spanish I remember
Me: Que Lo Que Mamiiiiiiiii <--- This is like catcalling in Dominica, I shouldn't have said it, it's just so low value.
Her: Hahahaha that's so Dominican

Plus on my snapchat, the video I had was kind of ridiculous. It was a video of me and my friend we were chilling and then I start laughing a bit randomly at the end.

Yeah man I shouldn't have said that, she was replying pretty quickly before and now she's taking a while to reply.
Someone told me that 'When you try to specifically hit on a girl it doesn't work', I know that yet I still sent that stupid message. It's just so annoying to put all the work in, go out, spend time travelling to different shops and just mess it up like that, Jesus.

Anyways, got to hope she replies and I will just play it completely chill.

Tomorrow is another day, thanks guys

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"