Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Two shots, for now.

Next year it'll be another.

And so on.
Happening

Quote:
Wow.

Covaids vaccine approved for teenagers. This shit is like a dark movie.
Happened

Quote:
Now medical staff and care workers are being made mandatory to get it.

And that's the first step towards it being made fully mandatory.
Medical staff now, everyone else eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
There's literally nothing to do on here anymore except argue with Kowalski over bullshit and watch Dan conspiracy post.
Again I'll point out that not once have I ever posted anything suggesting a conspiracy. I've always and only ever highlighted what I have seen and what I am seeing.

oH sO YoU sEe ThInGs otHeR pEoPlE DoN't, dO YoU

It would seem so, yes.

Yesterday saw the deadline pass of care sector staff having to either submit to having "the jab" or resign, as an outcome of this disgusting NO JAB NO JOB policy mandated by the reprehensible bastards in government (I hope they die from AIDS).

Do you think that's ok? Any stupid analogies to defend this?

Now 12-year-olds are being given the power to overrule their parent's wishes with regards to them taking the injectable. Nothing wrong with that either, surely? Any dumb analogies for this one?

The next age group, the group my 9-year-old is in, is up next. I actually commented to Boris Johnston directly the other night, on his Facebook post, not to make the mistake of making this bullshit mandatory, especially not for our kids, or it would not end well.

Slowly but surely they've worked their way down the age group ladder, and most of you fuckwits have just bent over and taken it up the ass.

It's actually quite irritating how willing so many cunts are to allow themselves to have their freedom and civil liberties raped.

A definition of Tyranny: Cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power.

bUt juSt ShUt Up aNd tAkE tHe VaCcInE

You can't win if you don't play