View Single Post
(#156)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-09-2021, 09:48 PM

Haven't done a book review in quite a while, but this one is thought-provoking because it brought things to my attention that I wasn't aware of...

The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War ll

Absolutely crazy story of the barbaric butchery and relentless rape of the entire Chinese city of Nanking by the Japanese Imperial Soldiers back in 1937/38.

They just went around slaughtering residents of the city for no reason at all, and in the most brutal ways. They used them as bayonet practice. They played a game to see who could be the first to kill 100 people. They beheaded them with their swords in one swipe. They cut pregnant women's bellies open and pulled out the squirming baby. These cunts literally gang-raped 10-year-old girls in the street in broad daylight. They made fathers rape their daughters. Sons rape their mothers. They raped children to death.

I could go on, but I won't.

Shocking stuff. Their actions during this event have even been considered worse than some of the atrocities and acts that the Nazis were responsible for. And I have to say, some of the actions I read about in this book, particularly the singular acts (of which there are many) could go up against singular acts committed by the Nazis as worse.

Speaking of Nazis, there was this one Nazi guy living in Nanking at the time, and he was actually a good Nazi (never thought I'd hear myself say that). He was feared by the Japs and if he encountered rape he would chase the soldiers away. They saw his swastica and shit themselves. This sounded nuts to me. Here we have a bunch of savages behaving inhumanely and all it takes is this guy's presence, John Rabe, to make them run.

Of course, he became an idolized hero figure and soon every woman in the city would throw themselves at his feet begging him to protect them. He did what he could, and helped to formulate the city "safe zone" with other Nazi party members and others.

This horrifying event went on for around three months, but the bulk of the horrific acts occurred in the first six weeks. During which, estimates as high as 300,000 residents of the city were massacred, and they say up to 80,000 women and children were raped.

I've often felt sad for the Japanese in that they got nuked in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and that really was sad for all the innocents. However, it turns out the Japs were far from angels and brought it on themselves.

Pricks.

You can't win if you don't play