View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-09-2021, 10:41 AM

Except I added specifics you didn't kowalski, like I've mentioned to you before. And for all your advice is good, you do come off super haughty and needlessly condescending. Have you noticed this happens literally every time you talk to a new person? You're the common denominator there dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaredevilDom View Post
Openers are important. Atleast as a crutch for someone who sucks at cold approaches on the streets.

But seriously you guys should reconsider your approach how you teach newcomers... Maybe you shouldn't just oppose everything someone like me says because YOU don't need it maybe instead you should walk a few steps with me before guiding me to a different way.

I'm new here. And that's my impression. Food for thought.

The point wasn't that we don't need it, the point was that you don't need it either. You just think you do. Effective openers only have to work as a single first thing to say before you move into something else, which can be totally unrelated. Use the opener I gave you, It'll work fine. The focus should be on pivoting off the opener to something else. Work on moving past it into something new. Trying out openers that seem like nothing will soon get you tuned into the idea that it doesn't matter, then you can move past it and you won't have to worry about it any more

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
markuk (09-09-2021)