Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#101)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-08-2021, 05:41 PM

I did respond to your questions, perhaps you just didn't, or won't accept my answers.

Anyways...

My mind goes there because of the stuff I've read. It was really scary initially, it frightened the fuck out of me. All of a sudden the world was turned on its head and whilst nobody knew what to do, the behavior of the masses nearly gave me a heart attack. My mind goes there because I can't deny or ignore what I've seen and am seeing. It's useful because I'd rather be aware of the potential as to where things can lead, than not.

Is there anything I can do about it? From where I'm sitting, probably not a lot. Shit is going to happen, the goalposts are going to continue to be moved, and people will bend over and take it up the ass. Even if I'm to do or say something, there are motherfuckers who will try and say you're a crazy tinfoil hat cunt. So, what can I do? Well, I avoid the news as much as possible, and I'll also continue to ignore people who try to ask or pressure me about the Covaids vaccine. I'll find it difficult not to attack them (not physically) but I'll figure it out. I'm just going to proceed with my life and go about my day, and hope that it doesn't come to the point where we're rounded up and force-injected. No point laughing at that or calling me crazy, the way things have progressed, that's a very real possibility, my friend. Remember when vaccine passports were a conspiracy theory? Now they're going to be a "thing" and the masses are bending over and taking it up the ass.

The most realistic likelihood is that, rather than being forcibly injected, we'll just be excluded and ostracised to the point where life is made unbearably difficult unless you get a Covaids shot. That has already started. Some pubs and restaurants have already made rules where you need to produce evidence of having had the Covaids vaccination before being granted entry to their establishment. That's tyranny in action, buddy, and it's partly a direct result of what their government told them to do.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 28-08-2021 at 05:56 PM.