View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 17-08-2021, 08:59 PM

Hi 99,

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I appreciate it All those books, I checked out briefly and I will give them a read in my free time

Alright guys, let's start with a report:

Over the last few weeks, I have:

1. Moved into a new student accommodation. I will stay in this accommodation all throughout my third and final year at university. This new accommodation is so close to the city centre and it's so easy to just go out and talk to girls. Plus if I ever have the feeling my breath isn't too fresh, I can just walk home and brush my teeth and go out again!

2. I have got a part time job. I only intend to do it, until my student loan comes in at the end of September. After which I will focus on studying.

3. I have started approaching again!

Ok so I have been going out for the last 2/3 days. The goal right now is just to get used to talking to people again and just being relaxed while doing it. Just getting used to talking to others.
Right now, it's going pretty chill. Got a few contact details, a few short conversation and a few long conversations. That's about it.

Let me tell you about this weird experience:
It's sunny outside and I'm walking down a hill. The sun is shining in my eyes so I don't really see to clearly people who are walking towards me. This will be important later.
I am just minding my own business and walking. All of a sudden, a woman appears right in front of me. She must have been walking towards me but with the sun in my eyes I didn't notice her whatsover. I almost walked right into her and had to swerve. She definitely noticed and looked kind of annoyed maybe, I'm not too sure.
Well we walk by one another and the conversation goes (I'm paraphrasing, this happened like 3 days ago):
Me: Man that was so awkward! (It was kind of funny especially the way I sidestepped)
Her: What was awkward?
Me: When someone's walking towards you and you don't notice so you have to shift to left/right
She bursts out laughing.
Her: I noticed the way you dodged me but I didn't want to say anything
We start talking, I find out way we go to the same uni and stuff like that.
She's walking up the hill and I'm walking down the hill.
I turn around and start walking up the hill with her.
Her: Weren't you walking down the hill
Me: Yeah but I'm gonna go Tesco and get a meal deal.
Her: Ok
-- I didn't do it smoothly whatsoever---
We continue talking and we get to Tesco and I am about to go in and get my meal deal.
You might not believe this, she actually asks me for my number.
I hand her my phone, she puts her number in my phone and then calls it.
We say our goodbyes and I go into Tesco.
Crazy stuff!

I have daygamed consistently for about 4 months in the past before this and in those 4 months of talking to on average 1-3 girls a day. I think only 3 or 4 times has a girl ever asked me first for my contact details. Looking back at those experiences, one thing that is common is that in all those times I was feeling good, just saying whatever was on my mind and not even thinking about getting the girls contact details. Man the key is to be like that all the time mannn.

We've been chatting and she's good looking but she takes ages to reply. I noticed when we were walking together that she is really confident and social. She was just talking to me as if she had known me her whole life. I am definitely sure I am just one of many, many guys that she is talking to but anyways. I went out again and I've been speaking to other girls and got a few numbers.

Right now, as I am in my final year of uni. This year I just want to focus on getting good at just talking calmly to anyone man or woman, no matter the circumstances. I dont want to focus too much on closing. The reason is, I have a remote software job lined up already and as soon as I graduate. I am moving to a place with a way cheaper Cost of Living and just gonna live nicely there and save my money to buy a house in the UK. I am building my daygame skills and being able to talk/approach people calmly so when I am in a new country, I won't have any issue being social.

Thanks all, I am going to update hopefully tomorrow!

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"

Last edited by Luffy; 17-08-2021 at 09:22 PM.