View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 31-07-2021, 09:28 AM

"I've been masturbating to you for a while now, obviously, and..."

No, man. This is dumb. If we all get together, big community effort, and calculate the perfect response. Then you go over say "Hey babe, let's get coffee sometime" she's all coy like "Huhuhaha errm ... why didn't you speak to me for 4 months" then you insert our perfect response here. The conversation ends, you start fucking on the treadmill, then go home together and she never speaks again. SweeeeEET!!!

It's not going down like that. How do you expect her to dleiver her lines perfectly, she hasn't even seen the script, you wrote the script and have practiced your lines and I guarantee that you are gonna fluff your lines... I didn't even type 'deliver' perfectly.

Let's back this up from the end to the begining.

4. There is no perfect response
3. She isn't going to say what you want her to say
2. Even you aren't going to say what you want to say and you are "prepared"
1. This entire thought process does not serve you in any way and only causes you anxiety, shut it down

Here's what's gonna happen, you are probably never gonna talk to this girl and that's ok. You have no idea what you are doing and it would be clumsy and embarrasing at best. Most cold approaches fail, as in the vast majority. Even if you are very comfortable doing it. If you do, it'll just make things awkward in the gym. So don't. It's ok.

And, she's not special or even that hot. It's truly nothing.

Start chatting girls get used to it. Those conversations are going to be longer than this crazy 2 line script you have running on repeat in your brain. You are gonna have to be shucking and jiving, spinning tales and showcasing all your skills and all your worth for hours at a time with only brief bathroom breaks. Then you won't be going crazy in your head like this and you'll just chat the next cute girl to show up in the gym on the first time you see her and in a very casual way and it'll be chill and not awkward if there's no attraction. And live your best life, buddy!

But ignore me and listen to some tit who'll pop up soon and tell you the perfect line do it and if she says that, I will straight up send you 0.003 bitcoin.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 31-07-2021 at 09:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
markuk (02-08-2021)