Thread: Zllim FRs
View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 25-07-2021, 05:21 PM

07/24/2021 (Sat)
Was raining like crazy so sat at my place with Ant drinking. It finally stopped so we street gamed. Was good in the beginning but died down and kept seeing the same sets.

My last set hurt. Saw a smoking blond, great smile, fake lips, fake tits standing alone. Went up and it went well. She was into me. But I fucked up on my body language, I had one arm leaning against the wall like I was gaming her. Alot of guys stopped and stared and some even tried to talk but I ignored them as did she. I should have changed it so leaning my back on the wall so it looks more natural and like we're friends and less gamey. Also I was being too pushy trying to make her come to an afterparty, I should have baby-stepped her towards my condo. That would've been the right move like take her to get food or something. Anyways some whiteknight came and pretended he knew her and she went with it, couldn't believe and was pissed but she didn't get in a cab with him or anything, he just took her across the street and fucked off, thanks for the cb buddy.

LR: Cute brown girl
So I was walking home, got to my street and saw a girl standing with no shoes. I asked her if she needed help. She had a cute face, probably a 7, ok body. She said she lost her shoes somehow lol and was looking for her car. I told her she should not be driving. Took her to my place. I told her she's too drunk so I can't fuck her, but maybe in the morning. This of course made her try to fuck me but I didn't do it. In the morning she kept wanting me to finger her but she wasn't shaven so I wasn't feeling it but she basically said she needs that to let me smash. So I put a condom on, fingered her and smashed. She made me stop halfway because I was going too hard lol but whatever. Bought her coffee and walked her to her car.