Thread: Zllim FRs
View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 25-07-2021, 12:05 AM

07/23/2021 (Fri)
Went out for a little bit of drunk dg with Xarce. Right off the bat I ran into this girl (Leanne) that I've only ever talked to on instagram. Noticed her on the bridge, she was tall, had dimples and was hot. Went really well but I was late meeting him so I bid farewell.

Approached a couple Ps, one was cute and kept hitting me up to come AP. We were doing well then I approached a nerdy looking girl. Probably only a 6 lol, but she wasn't doing anything and I pulled her to my place. We were in my bed making out. Not sure if I could've closed as she did put up LMR but with more time possible. But Xarce and Xerces were both messaging me saying the streets were lit and to leave her and so I kicked her out lol.

Xarce had to see his gf, so I gamed with Xerces. We were doing pretty well. We pulled a 2set of cute brunettes to a bar then his place. Mine had a bf and kept the shield up the whole night though she was friendly so I never tried anything. Maybe I should have, but at least I got some good ig stories out of it.

Probably should focus on a fundamental before going out every night.