View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 23-07-2021, 02:21 PM

Hi,
I would agree with the guys above. You seem to be an introvert person like me. It is too hard to start by approaching strangers on the street. So I started by approaching strangers at work. First, I made eye contact once or twice with the girls I felt attracted to. Then the next day or two I approchex them. As introvert person, I had to think and prepare my approach. I even wrote what I would say. I had some good response from them.

Other thing that worked for me:
- The three seconds rules. When I see someone I want to approach, I try to go within five seconds (having prepared my approached the previous night, lol). If you wait too long the anxiety will grow bigger and bigger until you shit on you and your legs shakes, lol
- I imagine that it is a video game. You are controlling your avatar in a video game. This tricks my mind.
- Take rejection with laugh and smile. You will be rejected, so, take it with a laugh. When I get rejected I laugh at my awkwardness, never take it personal. Every approach makes you stronger.

I have been reading advice from introvertalpha.com, there are a lot of PUA hate and BS in it, but I took some great advice from it.

You are already doing great by being proactive and conscious about the area of your personality you need to improve. Love yourself for that dude, you're great!