Thread: Zllim FRs
View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 18-07-2021, 09:16 PM

07/17/2021 (Sat)
Didn't get much sleep so maybe that's why today wasn't quite as good. Also yesterday's weather was amazing, today was rainy so alot less people on the streets. Did alot of approaches, hooked a few sets, nothing special.

Something I'm noticing is that sometimes girls open easily and are waiting on me and I have a moment of hesitation, I think I make a face that is not 100% confident/congruent and they sense it and get turned off. Need to switch my openers instead of saying QQ all the time. I think some HS kinda openers are something I should try. I watched some Tyler infield before going out and was kinda inspired. Wanted to say some of those things like "I'M SHY" and being more flirty but completely forgot all about that when I was out.

Alycia: This girl was messaging me that she was down to come to AP, apparently I had met her 4 years ago at a music festival but I didnt even remember it. Anyways they arrived to my buddies place just a few minutes after I had. My girl was REALLY HOT. Blue dress, cute brunette, and her body was banging, big tits, big ass, slim. Anyways I fucked up right off the bat. They got out some guys car (they drove them their from the club what cucks lol) and I greeted my girl and her friend. The other friend was still in the car talking to them, my girls yelled for her and I did too. She got out the car and had a really annoyed face and I think she said why are you yelling my name to me? But wasn't sure and didn't address it. Heck I didn't even introduce myself and shake her hand, rookie mistakes. She was the least hot of the group, and was also the one that made my girl cancel plans 2 weekends ago. So we're sitting on the couch and she abruptly gets up looking annoyed, goes on her phone and goes to the washroom. My girl follows her. Like 5-10 minutes later she comes out and says she has to go, cause of her ex? Some BS excuse. I think it's because we and I gave the least hottest one less attention. I fucked up and should have talked to her. Also we didn't create a great party vibe really, I should have taken my girl for shots. Maybe brought out games. Disappointed cause she was really hot, but I know what I did wrong. Edit: Also mad I didnt' at least take some videos with the hot girl for clout on social media.

Last edited by Zllim; 18-07-2021 at 09:21 PM.