Thread: Boot Camps
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-07-2021, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
By analogy, would you trust yourself to teach yourself guitar, a new sport, or weight lifting? Sure, you could get competent on your own, but having (good) tuition would likely get you to a good level quicker.
I've taught all 3 of those things. But if the only format I could offer for any of them was a weekend boot camp, priced at what pua boot camps usually cost, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. It would be a waste of their money, there simply wouldn't be enough time to get enough from it to justify the cost.

Learning anything is an ongoing process. It's helpful to have experienced people to help you course correct, show you stuff and keep you on the right track, but you can't do that in a weekend. The boot camp model was designed as an efficient way to make money, not as a good way to teach pickup.

Aside from that, I don't even think it's an apt analogy in the first place. Getting better at picking up girls isn't as much about learning information, skills and techniques as it is about getting intuitive experience at reading social cues and just.. not getting in your own way tbh.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Dr_Zed (20-07-2021)