Thread: Zllim FRs
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Zllim FRs - 25-06-2021, 10:57 PM

Been working on my 8 fundamentals since I got back. Today was the first time I went DG without drinking so it was even harder to start approaching.

06/25/2021 (Thurs)
Only patios open right now. Went for DG with my old wing dt. Was kinda dead. Ran into another friend and we walked on Quee.

Falisha - Skinny blond dressed emoish
Cute, went in and asked about her hot dog I think. She was very friendly and receptive. She had a cold sore on her mouth which she brought up and was conscious about. I may have been able to instadate her but think the cold sore would be on both our minds. Overall good set but that’s because she was so receptive.

Saw a hot athletic blond with a big booty, so my type. But I was a little nervous and my wing Had went in. He instantly hooked and I instantly regretted it. He was in that set forever so we left. Should’ve been me

Dvni - Portuguese brunette baby faced
Talked to her about a week ago. She’s the type that goes to lost every week, with 2 friends. My wing Ant winged me on them, one was fat and nice but the hotter one was rude to him. Anyways my girl and me had a good convo. She kept reiniating convo when it would die. A lot of shit tests but while smiling so I feel like I passed most but was a bit reactive a few times. They were waiting for their reso but seemed like doing nothing for now. Should’ve stayed in but I dipped because I started to run out of things to talk about. Saw her again later so I probably could have pulled to a bar but not sure if the friends would’ve been into my friend for the entire time anyway. Messed up with a plan to take her to Brazil then I did it again with Colombia cause I was running out of things to say and she said “heard they before” lol.

Saw a cute brunette with a nice body but didn’t go in. Had waited but then chased after her and Insta hooked. Took her to a bar and went back to her place. Again could’ve been me.

Lessons, don’t waffle. Just go in. Miss every shot you don’t take. Twice there I waffled and could’ve been me if I didn’t rather than my wing lol.

Need to work on my push pull and tonality more. Have been working on my eye contact lately and I think that is helping. Want to keep the momentum going even if it just gaming for a few hours everyday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zllim For This Useful Post:
Dr_Zed (01-07-2021)