View Single Post
(#537)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-04-2021, 07:39 AM

Spent last night with a sexy Latino Beauty Therapist, from Brazil. She's 39 but being in the beauty industry, she looks great.

I only matched with her on the Bumble on Saturday. Got her number that evening, didn't text her until Sunday evening, swapped a few voice notes, then met up.

She told me in one of the voice notes that she'd just had her vaccine and was sitting in her yard having a few beers, finishing with "Do you wanna come over?"

After kissing a few times she begun to get very excited, appearing to not give a shit about any of her neighbours seeing us. Although that made me a tiny bit uncomfortable, so I suggested we go inside. She lives in quite a fancy neighbourhood.

She told me her 21 year old daughter was inside sleeping because she does night shift, and mentioned my place. I said cool, lets go to mine. So she grabbed a few beers to take with her and off we went. I was driving.

She has that sexual allure you imagine all sexy Latino women have, and that made the sex quite hot. She was very loud though, almost too loud. I'm on the second floor but there was a crowd of people outside for a bit and they were cheering and whistling lol I'm not certain it was for us, but I'm pretty sure it was.

Anyways, it was a nice unexpected end to the week.

I'm intrigued as to how hot the daughter is.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 26-04-2021 at 07:42 AM.