View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Little advice please lads and girls - thanks in advance! - 22-03-2021, 02:51 PM

Hey everyone,

This might be a little long but I need some advice so here goes.

So I got out of a 7 year relationship about 7 months ago and I'm a little rusty and could do with a bit of advice on a little situation I've found myself in.

I've got my own business and just started a permanent contract in a new place (predominantly female staff).

I've always been very sociable and pretty much bold rapport with everyone, so I'm a month in and get along with everyone.

I'm a piss taker, won't take any shit and always up for a laugh.

First thing I done was to make it a habit of hugging and high 5ing everyone as soon as I go in, in the morning. (Worked in a restaurant for 9 years so it's natural)

Anyway there's this one girl who has really started enjoying the playful banter and jokes.

It started off with her playfully hitting me, giving me shit to make me give it back.

But the past week she has been a little more suggestive and thrown a few dirtier remarks my way.

Here's what we're up to so far.

She will always smile and hug in the morning since I started.

She creates little reasons to hit me playfully, one time (this is when the suggestive stuff come out) she hit me and I bear hugged her and grabbed the back of her hair then told her she's had it if she carries on with a cheeky smile.

She said "don't threaten me with a good time"

Now things got a little more suggestive, almost daily there will be a double meaning.

Friday she kept taking my drill (I do maintenance) and I said touch that again and I'll have to tie you up.

She said I've told you stop threatening me with a good time.

Naturally I said so you enjoy being tied up and she said as long as it leaves a mark, I love zip ties.

I get in today and a manager comes up and says (randomly) I've got some sockets and zip ties, can you put them in your cupboard.

The flirt popped her head round with a smile and said did I just hear you have zip ties?

Then when I was leaving (I'd installed 17 window handles with locks) I went round and give every staff member a key.

I get to her and she said I thought you were gone so I said I'm going now I've just come back to give you a key.

She said ahh I thought you were gonna say something else then.

She's comfortable with me touching her, hands, moving her out the way by grabbing her sides etc.

She's told me she hates her ex, she always goes for a hug.

What do you reckon, just flirty, wants me to make a move, just enjoying the fun?

What do you think I should do with regards to my situation with this little hotty?

Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance.