View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Severe Social Anxiety Help - 23-02-2021, 10:16 PM

Hey hope everyone's growing out there, that's what I'm trying to do. Up till 25 I never had a girl. I finally got the balls to make one approach and it went terrible was completely ignored. I've been with 1 girl since then, but had to create distance since it was kind of a toxic relationship. I've had insane social anxiety all my upbringing and adult life, when dealing with strangers and even my own family. I was the kid that didn't say a word in school, suicidally depressed, blah blah, just dark stuff. Now I'm breaking out of that more as an adult but it still haunts me, girls who I meet from social circle seem to like me, but my problem is just approaching girls in general and having options. Literally every time I go out I can't bring myself to show my sexual intent towards girls on the street. Right now I'm just being easy on myself, and going out and just saying hello and waving to random people on the street, that alone puts my body in panic mode. It might sound fucking ridiculous to some of you but for me that alone is a quantum leap. I'm planning on progressing to giving people compliments as I walk by, then trying to high 5 random people, then stop people and tell them random stories, then start approaching some girls I'm attracted to and just have a boring conversation and ask for a number. What's your guys advice for someone with severe social anxiety, maybe some ways you have progressed. Have any of you had a similar severe social anxiety and what did you do to overcome it?

Last edited by JDog; 24-02-2021 at 02:08 PM.