View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 18-02-2021, 10:09 PM

I'm sorry. I didn't read the other posts. I'm just going to tell you how I lost most of my belly fat (I still have a little because of my own stupidity but I know how I can lose it).

I did this.

Buy a bike, ride 20km every day (less if uphill obvs). Ride hard (that means uphills) until you are knackered, your legs will be glowing after the first few days, but it doesn't take long for them to get more muscle.

Tip. Buy a crazy bright light and ride at night if you don't have time. Remember to eat some protein before you go to sleep. Also, check your testosterone level at some point if you are older.

Walk too, if you can.

This builds muscle in your legs, your biggest muscle.

Do weights 3/4 times a week with rest days. Dumbells for 30 mins. Arm exercises.

What this does is builds muscle which burns fat. BUT cardio (bike riding) will also burn protein (muscle) so you have eat more protein to balance. I eat oats, soya milk, eggs, nuts, beans, etc. Buy pudding sized tupperware and prepare a weeks breakfasts (look on youtube for oat yogurt fruit recipes).

The goal is to lose all fat on your upper and lower body ONLY THEN will you body burn fat from your stomach, and even then very slowly (depending on your age).

Stomach exercises help, because when you lose the stomach fat, they will start to poke through. You can do as many crunches as you want but they'll be hidden until the flab is gone.

I forget the exact number but there's a certain BMI you have to be in order to have abs. be careful because it's not actually healthy, just it looks good. Take supplements if you feel tired, low sugar etc.

The ROI on this is massive. It's almost the first thing girls look at, even on older men. 'My face is up here babe'

Knock em dead

Last edited by 27niborder; 18-02-2021 at 10:11 PM.