View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Facebook 'Approaching' - 02-02-2021, 10:59 PM

I know there have been a few threads covered on this but, as someone who has just very recently got back into game, I would like to share this with you.

Just to get the ball rolling, I started 'approaching', so to speak, on Facebook. One of the girls I approached is around the HB8, maybe 9 mark. Starts of with her uploading a short video onto her story, looking doll'd up and super hot.

Me: Your potato lens inhibits your beauty

Her: Hahaha why thankyou

Me: Wasn't much of a compliment. Are you a bit slow? If that's the case, I guess I can do my good deed for the day and give you some attention. I mean, you are incredibly sexy, for a simpleton, anyway.

Her: No it was sarcasm, return question... Are you?

Me: Am I what, pardon?

Her: Show
Her: Slow*

Me: I rest my case. You have been defeated by my superiority.

Her: Because my autocorrect changed it to show?

Me: Any excuse with you, isn't it? No shame. I like that though; a woman liberated by society and herself.

Her: Hahaha

These messages have had on average about 5 hours gap between them, with one exception of a slight flurry of messages either way from both of us.

What's next, in your opinion? I've taken the reciprocation to be a good sign, and have toyed with the idea of asking her on a lockdown date once I can actually make an emotional connection. E.g: let her get to know a bit about me, learn some stuff about her etc.

She's a complete stranger, by the way, living in my town with mutual FB friends.