View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-01-2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
It helps, sure. Ever tried working at a cluttered desk compared to how it felt when you tidied it and cleared all the shit away? Big difference.

Being precise in my speech and walking/standing straight/confident are the two rules that are always at the forefront of my mind.

I'm going to pre-order the sequel.
Yeah the non-verbals are key. I'm still lacking in these somewhat and need reminders by wings/coaches periodically. I can't help but feel like having a more organised living space would help with that somehow. That reminds me; my WFH study is currently in disarray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post

I watched a bit of that video didn't bother finishing it. Tusk, whilst a coach, is also a salesman. He was perhaps trying to help a guy he knew deep down was almost certainly beyond help, but he also wasn't going to turn away a fee of perhaps something like 500 quid minimum, no matter how fucked the guy was. Either that or Tusk isn't as clever as he portrays himself (that is, if he genuinely believed FPA was workable).
Tusk charges exorbitant amounts of money whilst not quite delivering the value he promises. His boot camps are in excess of £3000 and last around 4 days (20 hours coaching). Imagine working out for 5 hours a day 4 days in a row. Would the gains be worth the intense effort instead of spreading it out over a longer period of time? I think not, and the same can be applied to pickup coaching. Alex's 4 week natural is a better example by contrast (even though he's ex-RSD).

Seeing some of Tusk's coaching videos as well, it felt like he wasn't giving ideal advice. I remember this Australian doctor who was really high energy, but I don't recall them actually trying to slow him down much; they mostly just told him to approach more.

Professional bum. I post here as I have too much time on my hands :P