View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-01-2021, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Same and a few days ago. One of them inspired me to clean my room up to tidy my mind (whether it works is another matter).
It helps, sure. Ever tried working at a cluttered desk compared to how it felt when you tidied it and cleared all the shit away? Big difference.

Being precise in my speech and walking/standing straight/confident are the two rules that are always at the forefront of my mind.

I'm going to pre-order the sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
A little gem I came across is that James Tusk coached him for 2 hours. Heck if I find the link to Tusk's response to FPA's media attention then I'll link it here. Evidently FPA either didn't take much on board, couldn't be bothered to get more due to his disinterest in changing, or both.

Guys like FPA can change, but being an incel is comfortable and massages their egos. Thus, they are happier to accept their current perception, rather than actually working hard to alter their reality. Guys in severe scarcity who have been like that for a long time, need long term help and effort, assuming their underlying condition isn't totally incurable (and FPA was more intelligent than some would give him credit for).
I watched a bit of that video didn't bother finishing it. Tusk, whilst a coach, is also a salesman. He was perhaps trying to help a guy he knew deep down was almost certainly beyond help, but he also wasn't going to turn away a fee of perhaps something like 500 quid minimum, no matter how fucked the guy was. Either that or Tusk isn't as clever as he portrays himself (that is, if he genuinely believed FPA was workable).

You can't win if you don't play