View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Universally unattractive guys - 12-01-2021, 11:36 AM

Hi all,

This thread addresses guys who approach loads (like 1000 sets or more a year) and get basically nowhere. No action, no dates, or sometimes even no contact details (though the 3 of these have fundamentally different reasons why). In the realms of cold approach, most guys start to see results steadily improve on a month by month basis. Tom Torero claimed in his "Beginners Guide to DayGame" that it take around 2 years to get consistent action.

A lot of pickup advice out there has focused on "techniques" whilst having a socially appealing lifestyle yet doing both cold and warm approaches. However, a lot of it fails to address a big thing - the guys out there, who are not considered "normal." Autism, chronically anxious guys, low social awareness, men who cannot make friends etc. You only have to look at cases like First Person Approacher and Dan Cilley who have published their persistently low par results, to see that guys like that need long term coaching.

In fact, the best advice I've lately seen is removing eccentric traits, rather than focusing on techniques. In many ways, game is more about removing things you do wrong, than getting things right.

Thoughts?

Z

Professional bum. I post here as I have too much time on my hands :P

Last edited by Dr_Zed; 12-01-2021 at 12:21 PM.