View Single Post
(#57)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-12-2020, 06:58 PM

Fun approach from gaming on Sunday with a client (M)-

We had done a few 2 sets at this point but not been able to separate the convos which was the goal for this next set. I opened 2 cute girls drinking in Hays Gallery (a sheltered part of london bridge).

At this point i was feeling loose so opened loudly and directly by getting their attention then explaining I'm role-playing- this is a bar and we're approaching them, at least partly because of their looks *cheeky smile* didn't reacting to their laughter reactions then they hooked pretty quickly.
As I asked one a question directly, M did the same which ended up in us chatting separately for a good 10 minutes before I introduced M to my girl. I had to work hard to keep her attention and mood high because tier 4 had just been announced less than an hour ago, so she was panicking about her xmas plans being cancelled but was happy for me to help get her mind off it.
Both girls were seeing someone but not exclusively- M's qualified herself specifically that she wasn't exclusive, lovely.
As the girls were leaning back against a wall it wasn't ideal body language at first but I managed to move mine to take a lean myself. Was paying more attention to M who was getting his girl to invest a lot and teasing very nicely. His was half Scottish half columbian, what a mad mix haha.
We both closed solidly, could have been a proper evening if we didn't have to finish up, great finish for M who made improvements throughout the 3.5 hour session.