View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default An amazing day game example from Neil Stauss - 13-12-2020, 10:35 AM

The differences between direct and indirect is not about complimenting her looks nor not, rather, it's about showing your interest to her or not. If you telegraph any interest on the opening, you are already being direct, no matter you are compilmenting on her dress, or asking the time etc. By opening directly, you will denifitely be rejected if your look is not exactly her type. So what can we do if we are just average looking guys? OPEN INDIRECT.

There is an amazing example of day game indirect opening in The Game by Neil Strauss. When he saw a stunning girl in the store, he walked up to her and asked: 'Hey. Maybe you could settle a debate that I'm having.' Then demonstrated his high value by telling her that one of his friends was called for an reality TV show and asked her if he should attend it or not. While he was asking this question, he noticed that the girl has big overbites, so he pointed out straight away by saying that she got the same overbite as Bugs Bunny. This is what really makes the girl interested in continueing the conversation with him because he just showed that he is not interested in her, which implies that he is a high value man that probably has loads of girls to choose from and is not impressed by her beauty.

She was impressed by him because he is different from all the other guys who tried to hit on her in the past, so she starts to ask him questions, which is called a hook point. After she asked him a few questions and showed that she is definately interested in him, now it is the right time to show his interest by asking her personal questions like what's your name, where are you from etc.!

After she invested enough to the conversation, he showed another disinterest to her by saying:'I gotta go for my appointment now, but how could we continue this conversation?' The she gave him her number!

Reviewing this story, we can find out that: THE CORRECT WAY OF TALKING TO GIRLS IS TO DEMONSTRATE OUR VALUE FIRST, MAKE HER INTERESTED IN US, THEN IT IS THE TIME TO HIT ON HER AND ASK NUMBER!!!! BUT 99% GUYS IN THE WORLD DO IT THE OTHER WAY ROUNDDDDDD!

Thanks to the greastest pick up artist Mystery and his theory, we finally revealed the secret on how to get girls. Just by knowing that disinterest creates attracttion, our chance with women will be dramaticaly improved!!!!!!

Please try this and let me know your thoughts about it!!!!

Prepare to be amazing

Last edited by J Man; 13-12-2020 at 10:39 AM.