View Single Post
(#7)
Old
New User

Default 08-12-2020, 06:29 PM

I felt the same way about a guy in my college class a little more than a year ago.
He was maybe 6'7 and a muscle man, while also having a very pretty face, like an exceptionally beautiful boy band member.
I noticed from the very first day that the girls in our class gave him glances over and over, and made an effort to start conversations with him, and they seemed really nervous and flustered around him - some of them just kept looking at him while biting their lips and trying to control themselves - even though he was fairly quiet with a smile on his face and didn't speak that much.
It was common that several girls would hit on him at the same time and try to get a date with him, and he would always seem flattered and say that he would have to think about it, or simply walk away with one of them - and he constantly had different girls.
My most direct accidental observation of him was when a girl had come over to his apartment and was waiting outside of his door, and I was walking through that same hallway - he opened the door, embraced her, kissed her, slapped her butt and took her inside, all in just a couple seconds, and the moment I crossed his apartment I could already hear them having wild sex, like probably only 10 seconds later, and the girl was definitely on fire, to say the least.
It was crazy.
They literally seemed to think of him as a sex doll, and someone who they wanted to show off to everyone.

I am not sure if this is only a good thing, because a lot of guys were really jealous of him, and he didn't really seem to have that much of a personality, so he will eventually stop being able to surf on his looks like this.
But maybe it will be enough for him at that point.

Last edited by Jonas98; 08-12-2020 at 06:46 PM.