View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-12-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Fact: I’m the most helpful and most highly praised member of this forum ever.

You clearly haven’t read the studies. He basically showed a photo of an angry, happy or neutral face (only the face not the whole body and only a photo not in motion, the so to say body language is a stretch, it’s facial expression only) and played audio of a voice saying “maybe” in an angry, happy or neutral tone. Then he made very specific conclusions about those very narrow situations.

He did not prove anything about general communication nor did he claim to. That’s just what a bunch of scam artist idiots have interpreted it as and you probably picked it up from some of them.

Try going to maths lectures and getting 93% from facial expression and tone. You will fail the exam.

You could have googled that first and then you wouldn’t look like ignorant twats for doubling down... I guess that's my fault too. lol

Peace,

kowalski
Interesting but not surprising this stat wasn't based on much. The point remains non-verbals are very important. Trump wouldn't have got in office if without being on another level to Hillary in his gesticulation. Her fake smile in the debates was unbelievably cringe.

Had a FWB record a bunch of infield back in 2014 and it was useful af to see a couple things I could improve, same with audio. I've got an audio recording I show clients closing a chick while her date was getting her ice cream, with the premise being a threesome with my girlfriend (at the time) hahaha.

Shame how youtube has basically shadow banned infield. At the same time it's so cringy most of the time anyways... Anyone seen LAHWF? Brilliant exercises to get you out your comfort zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZqC8h9wh8M&t=290s