View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-12-2020, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Cheers VibeSpreader for the tips from last Saturday afternoon. You gave me some useful feedback on unhelpful behaviours I was exhibiting, which I was otherwise completely unaware of (notably aggressive subcommunication and unusual feet posture, amongst others). I liked your upbeat attitude, which makes a pleasant change from some other experienced wings/coaches I've had, and thus makes a scary experience a lot easier to handle.

I've not been given this in-depth feedback in a while (since I got coached by Project Tusk), so it was a great experience so here's my shout out, and look forward to the next time!

Z
Cool mate, appreciate the compliment. You're leaving out that you had a decent 5-10 minute chat with an absolute stunner and closed 2 numbers after the session- big improvement in results are coming for sure!

I've had a crazy week few days building the strongest connection with a chick who's confidence, passion for life and banter is high grade. Met her while she was kickboxing with a friend, opened because i'm genuinely interested in getting a new Muay Thai coach, then her strong af eye contact and banter caught my attention. Was great my wing also closed her friend.

In only a few days we'd VM'ed back and forth daily, couple short dates with lots of location changes, then a 2hour phoncall till 3am. Literally so rare for me to like someone this much before the first bang, honestly nearly gave me performance anxiety ahahha. Chemistry is crazy good thank fuck.

Anways despite this intensity it's cool she's happy i'm not down for anything exclusive anytime soon, so i'll still be cold approaching/seeing FWB's but probably less dates with new chicks/look to escalate quicker.