View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-11-2020, 04:15 PM

Dates dates dates!!! Daygame closes converted to dates, and I can feel my search for a new highgrade (bisexual/open) life partner becoming ever closer.

Circus instructor- Body is insane, face not so much, personality bubbly but has been badly affected by the lockdown due to lack of training. Will see again/probably FWB after lockdown, she had a 3some before but didn't have the best experience with it.

Dancer from tower bridge- Again, amazing body, but personality this time completely flacid. hadto carry all the conversation, although brought her back to mine when she was hesitant to bang I didn't push at all- can't see her as a FWB because just too dry, and shes not sexually free enough to be just a FB.

Instagram chess chick-
One of my irregular FWB sent over a sotry of her friend who was asking to play people on chess.com... oh you're a doctor and kinda cute? Ok lets play...
Here's the good bit- she's absolutely filter free. I'm talking, give Eminem level of fucks, no idea how she's not been fired for inappropriateness . Responded well to a meme I sent about 'eating ass' and effects on immunity so decided to go for the date which we did the next day....
Within the first hour she elaborated on her love for BDSM, a 'switch' into sub and dominating... jheeez. Big drawback she's not into chicks, but pro she's defiantly not the jealous type, and as an adrenaline junkie is actually up for my most hilarious paces to bang in public which i'll not state here hehe.
The actual bang was fun but i'll admit, knowing i'm slightly 'vanilla' compared with her normal taste gave me the first minor performance anxiety i've had in aggges. Powered through tho .

ZE German (tower bridge)- cute, hot, funny, smart.... virgin. Will put her on the back burner, although i've taken virginities of several chicks who wanted to 'get it out the way', she's looking for something more serious, at least for now.

Instant date tower bridge- Indian. Bubbly, fun, does Thai boxing 6x per week... interested to see her again.

Tinder, a few decent potentials but put behind DG closes.

DG Clients also been smashing it, just got a new one who's got potential to be a daygame master once we destroy his AA.

Off to train with a PT from my new gym, smoking hot/ripped but is seeing someone 'complicated' situation, lets see!

Last edited by VibeSpreader; 23-11-2020 at 04:29 PM.