View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 21-11-2020, 11:43 PM

What's with the Hate as usual?!

1. You have shown your own inexperience, since NLP does work. Positive psychology - whatever you want to call it - success with women begins in the mind. In fact, any kind of success begins on the mental plane. The type of guys that are drawn to pick-up will usually be failures with women and deeply depressed and lonely. They will be unable to believe that success with women is a skill that can be learnt, or even possible without money and good-looks. NLP or some other form of positive psychology is essential in bringing about a positive influence on the mental plane that can then be used to produce confidence and good vibes on the social level whilst sarging.

2. You're damn right!

3. If you talk to a girl, with boring, mundane, regular conversation like: what's your name, where do you live, nice weather at the moment, etc...it is unlikely to make the necessary impact for her to become attracted to you, especially given the usual time constraints - so we need to communicate in ways that amplify her interest and attraction, quickly. This will often (if you so choose) include touching and also direct or covert sexual intent - which are all forms of flirting. But like I said on many occasions throughout the above post; I was only giving a rough outline of how I got good with women, without going into the numerous techniques in any detail...

4. The goal, if you are a "PUA" is to isolate the girl at some point and - God-willing - fuck her. You will find that you usually need her contact details to do this, but I have done it, on numerous occasions whilst getting the contact details post-coitus.