View Single Post
(#292)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2020, 10:18 AM

I have an interview for an internal promotion on Wednesday for a position as our team leader. There's 6 of us in total and we're very likely hiring again soon, another 3 people for the team (although some of us think it should be another 6).

Of the original 3, any one of us are equally capable of taking on the team leader position. I'd be happy if I get it, but equally happy for either of my fellow OGs if they get it.

It's the first opportunity that's become available to us since we launched only 5 months ago, meaning there's going to be more opportunities before long, so I'm not in any rush. In fact, there's most likely going to be a requirement for an onsite trainer coming up, probably from early next year, and if I'm honest I'm quite certain that out of the options of team leader and trainer, I'd be more suited as a trainer.

I like how we recruit for internal jobs. In my last company you had to send your CV and a cover letter, even though you were already working in the company, which I thought was weird and unnecessary. But with this new crowd we were given 5 scenario based questions we needed to answer. And I've always know this is how it it should be done.

You can't win if you don't play