View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-10-2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeSpreader View Post
Thanks mate. If anything, the 10pm curfew has made it easier to invite girls back and still get to sleep at a decent hour.

I'm more motivated to approach girls with masks now because my top two FWB I met with their masks on. Unfortunately my former favourite (of over a year) is trying monogamy for the first time, but TBF it's probably a good thing for my search for an open/3somes GF.

Got a smoking hot close from the gym recently, its motivated me going to post a mini gym-game guide.
Cant be doing with all that mask shit myself, although I get where your coming from, I saw a Blonde come into the pub with her mask on and I was transfixed by her eyes, she had stunning eyes and the mask made them the focal point, I was a bit disapointed when she took her mask off as the illusion was gone, her jaw was a bit too square for my usual taste, still worth a go if her bloke wasnt with her.

Made me think though, masks hide a multitude of sins, they might have a set of teeth like a row of bombed out houses.

Gym game guide, great idea, have had some success in Gyms too.